CSR at Vishranthi unequivocally advocates creating change by involving ourselves in the betterment of the community around us.
By partnering with the community, Vishranthi pays it forward by employing its resources towards working for a better tomorrow. We device and implement a series of CSR activities in Tamil Nadu, including but not limited to:
- Running two Veda Patasalas in Thiruvannamalai, Tamil Nadu
- Hospital & medical aid for cancer patients
- Managing a Goshala for a herd of approximately 70 abandoned cows where they are fed and protected and cared for properly
- Aid to Arunachala Animal Sanctuary and Rescue Shelter where 3500 street dogs and 2500 abandoned dogs receive quality care
- Eye camps and drives are conducted in a regular manner. We support eye hospitals reach and deliver quality care to people who normally cannot afford them
- Aid to Little Drops, an organisation that runs homes for the aged and the destitute, pursues rehabilitation of widows and deserted women with children, quality education for the rural poor, healthcare for the economically backward, and social awareness campaigns
Sustainability is at the core of Vishranthi. We truly believe profit is nothing without social responsibility and public good; and that the time is always right to do what is right. We live by a constant promise to operate with great regard to the quality of life.